THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and Hasudungan Surveying. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question. Governing Law and Forum Selection Clause: This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of New York State, notwithstanding any conflict of laws principles. Any law suit or other claim arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement (or relating to any business transaction the www.hasudungansurveying.com or any affiliate website) must be brought in the federal or state courts located in New York State. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
Orders are not binding upon Hasudungan Surveying until accepted and confirmed by Hasudungan Surveying. Once an order has been placed and accepted by Hasudungan Surveying, the order is not cancelable unless the shipment is unavoidably delayed. The order can be cancelled only on the following conditions;
- All cancelled orders not shipped but their credit card is already charged will be charged $20.00 or 5% of the total invoice amount, whichever
- Orders cancelled after being shipped but refused upon delivery are subject to 15% cancellation fee on the cost of the product(s) and shipping fee is non refundable.
We accept payments via Bank Wire Transfer TT and Western Union Only
Do not accept online COD.
Shipping will be made after the payments have been cleared
PS: If customers have any doubt regarding payment and want to suggest us another payment term, please feel free to contact us with complete explanations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer is responsible for sales taxes associated based on His/Her city rule.
- All shipping dates are approximate and are subject to the availability of goods and receipt of all necessary information.
- All shipments are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft, and damage. will not be responsible, however, for any damage, loss, or expenses arising from delays in shipment or other non-performance of this Sale Agreement by or imposed by : Acts of God, Riots, Natural Disaster, Fires, Strikes, Governmental action, or any other cause beyond Hasudungan Surveying control. No Rerouting or address corrections will be made while the shipment is in transit. Any reroute request will result in the shipment being sent back to Hasudungan Surveying. Customer is responsible for all charges under our return policy.
- Refused or undeliverable shipments will be subject to a 10%, whichever greater, restocking fee, in addition to the applicable shipping expenses, insurance fees, and any losses incurred by Hasudungan Surveying
- For the Customer's protection, we ship only to the verified billing address of the Customer's credit card. If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Hasudungan Surveying to file a claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Hasudungan Surveying immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection. If you do not notify Hasudungan Surveying of all damaged goods within the first 3 days of arrival, our normal return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions.
- All orders/returns are only sent/received via shipping only. Neither a customer nor Hasudungan Surveying can pick up of the ordered product or product to be returned.
- If one or more items in your order are not in stock, your order may split into two or more orders. We will charge and ship the items in stock and the rest will be placed under back order. Remaining items will be charged and shipped at a later date as per availability.
Note: Some items might be posted as "In Stock" on our web site that are not available for shipping, as we process limited quantity orders on first come first serve bases and it may take time to update the stock status on our website.
If you receive the good doesn't meet your requirement also not pass your approval, for refund:
- Items must be returned within 30 days of the delivery date, shipping cost paid by customer
- Restocking fees are charged if customer refusing shipment without return authorization.
- Restocking fees are waived if customer places a new order of equal or greater value within 10 days of submitting this return request form to us.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging and condition
Terms & Conditions for Clearance Corner:
- No insurance is available on 'Clearance Corner Items'.
- Quality Control Check has been done on the Clearance Corner Items.
- All Clearance Corner Items fall under 'No Return Policy'.
- Please note that 'Clearance Corner' offers are limited to the stock on hand. When we offer clearance stock we often experience a high volume of orders and our real-time inventory system is sometimes not able keep up with the demand. Because of this, we may have to cancel specific orders. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- No coupons or promotions can be applied to Clearance Corner Items.
- While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.
- Regular Terms & Conditions don't apply to the Clearance Corner Items.